Since 1978, Ed’s Auto Body & Repair, Inc., a family owned and operated business, has humbly grown to be one of the largest auto repair facilities in the Easthampton area. Ed’s attention to excellence, integrity, and quality of workmanship has given it a strong reputation in the community, evidenced by its large, repeat client base. From the get go, this client base has been the foundation of its success.
Ed is very committed to the youth of the industry. He has mentored many vocational students through its co-op program and has coordinated multiple tool awards to help vocational high school students get a good start in the industry.
He is also the past state-wide President of the Mass Auto Body Association and the past state-wide President of AASP of Massachusetts.
Let us help you help the kids. We have partnered with Kars4Kids to be a local pick-up spot for your donated cars.
The process is easy!
- Fill out an online form here or call them at 1-877-527-7454 to donate your car.
- Tell them that you were referred by Ed’s Auto Body in Easthampton and that your car will be available for pick up at 24 Mechanic Street, Easthampton, MA. Have them call us at 413-527-7622 to arrange a time.
- Bring us the car, the keys and the title (we’ll show you where you need to sign it).
- Their tow operator arrives to pick up your car at no charge! Based on the location and condition of your vehicle, your car will be sold at auction, sold to a parts dealer, or used by the charity to further its charitable programs.
- You are done!
- Note: If your car is non-drivable, save yourself the cost of towing it to us and donate it directly. They will pick it up at your home.